Wednesday, February 6, 2013

JOHN'S [workout till you puke] BOOTCAMP

IT'S DAY 15:
Our explanation for boot camp tonight was "I want you to workout harder than you ever have before, EVER, EVER before." Oh, great. Well, let me just say this. Doing stations for 30 minutes will be one of the hardest things you EVER do. And if you want to loose weight, do this a couple times a week.... all these in one form/another at home. Holla!

30 Min. / 6 rounds (most don't make it to 6, i made it to 5....crawling)
  • Triceps on bench 10x
  • TRX Bicep Curl  10x
  • Jump Rope  50x
  • Mtn. Climbers 50x
  • Pull ups TRX/Bar 10x
  • Burpees  10x
  • Push ups 10x
  • Split Squat (each leg) 10x
  • Prisoner Jump Squat 10x
 I mostly just crawled out of the gym tonight and into my car.....

2 comments:

  1. whoa whoa whoa...that looks insane, especially the 50 mountain climbers after the jump roping and burpees...I hate those things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Rachel! I might have to try some of those.

    ReplyDelete