Saturday, March 2, 2013

I CAN & I WILL....

I'm doing an experiment for the last two weeks of this Transformation Challenge!!.... It's something I've never done so strictly before and that's writing down EVERY meal and snack I'm eating from now till the end. One week at a time though.... So Mon. 4th - 10th I'm planning everything, getting recipes, making a grocery list and looking at Clean Eating Meal Plans to give me all sorts of ideas!

Next challenge, I'm going to add running 3-4 miles at least two times each week. This will be interesting with the workout schedule I already have but I feel, adding in this cardio will help get those last 5 pounds off by my next weigh-in....

Final challenge! Fish Oil supplements. I've been given a specific one to take (not all are created equal) apparently. I'm wondering if this will help me with my protein, stay tuned....

I'll check back in on Wednesday the 6th after my Bootcamp workout : ) and let you know how I'm doing mentally and physically wise - - I know I'll be curious. It's a challenge to change life routines, I know I've done a few since this transformation and it's been awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment